PART-TIME YOUTH DIRECTOR POSITION
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a great church and impact the lives of children, youth and young adults? Peace Lutheran Church of Robbinsdale, MN is now hiring a part-time Youth Director to join with us in sharing Christian faith through education, outreach and small group ministry with a focus on youth.
The Youth Director/Director of Christian Education (DCE) will be responsible for the development, implementation and leading of Christian educational programs for the children, youth and young adults at Peace Lutheran Church. This position will work with the Pastor and Board of Education, and will support the purpose and beliefs of Peace Lutheran Church.
- Preferred – Degree in youth and/or family ministry or DCE.
- We would consider an individual that is currently pursuing their degree in youth and/or family ministry or DCE.
- Equivalent youth/family ministry education/work experience will also be considered.
We are looking for a person who:
- Is willing to help the church grow, focusing specifically on faith development of youth and outreach.
- Is detail oriented with strong communication skills.
- Has the ability to equip others to lead.
- Has an active and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Assist with Confirmation classes (Currently 7 students)
- Maintain relationships with youth and coordinate youth events (10-15 active students)
- Plan and facilitate both youth and adult Bible study groups
- Grow outreach programs
- Assist with Vacation Bible School (VBS)
How to Apply
This is a part-time position of approximately 20 hours per week. Compensation based on education and experience. For more details, contact Katrina@atpeace.org or send resumes to Peace Lutheran Church, Attn.: Bill Niederloh, 4512 France Avenue North, Robbinsdale, MN 55422. To learn more about Peace Lutheran Church, visit our website: www.atpeace.org.